Tom Zerucha's OpenPGP
- Tom Zerucha's OpenPGP implementation is an implementation of
OpenPGP using the OpenSSL library. It is quite compact -- Tom
mentioned at one point that it was only 4000 lines excluding
- This is a copy of the latest copies of anything to do with Tom
Zerucha's OpenPGP implementation I could find.
- Tom was working on this as a reference implementation of openPGP
while the standard was being developed on the ietf-openpgp list,
prior to the release of RFC2440.
- Source code is here source
- There is also a patch suggested
and local copy